Take care, my friends


Sayonara~

It's a good news and I should be happy for them..
I am, but somehow I feel sad to be separated from them.
They're leaving soon :(
cannot imagine how the atmosphere will be when we send them off at the airport.
as I think and chat with my friends, Chloe is right, at the very beginning when we meet each other, we already know there will be a day in which we will go our own way, separation is inevitable.
people come and people go, however true friends will always leave their footsteps behind as awesome memories which printed deeep down in my heart.<3 <3
*take a deep breath*
All I wish for them is that,
May God bless them as they depart and be with them all along throughout their lifetime:)
I will miss you, my friends )':

Comments

  1. eh? u feel sad coz my roomie leaving? wah. since when u 2 so close?

    haiz. i hate goodbyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment