Thank You Lord


Lord, as I follow You by faith,
Help me each day to learn
That pleasing You in all I do

Must be my main concern.
-Fitzhugh

As I was counting the days I still have in INTI... 7 weeks more...
I realized,
throughout these 1 and a half years,
I have learnt a lot...

I have learnt that:
I need God, every moment of my life.
pleasing God should be my main concern.
people may disappoint us, but God will not.
God allows everything happen for good.

God has the ultimate best plan for us.

we may not understand God's plan, but just Obey.

prayer is the Only effective way to change things.

we cannot change people, only God can.

God gave us freedom, we make the choices, God will look after
.
fully rely on God's strength- the only source which will last.
stay close to God, very close.

love as much as we can.

be wise. with God's discernment



there is no point arguing on small matters, we are just like ants, who are unable to see the creator from far; and only able see the small part which we're standing at.
why disagreement? why hatred? why hurts? why complaints?
We are all blessed servants of God.
Be thankful.
Learn to appreciate.
every opportunity that we have, thank Him. love Him. hang on to Him... tightly, very tightly.


Comments