Prophesy Fulfilled

I'm in awe...
couldn't believe it.
i just read my post from my diary which I've written last year and I was completely soaked in amazement.
How Great Thou Art! How Great Thou Art!

Other than a few personal parts removed, the rest of the post below are just 'copy paste' of exactly what I've posted on March 14, 2009- Saturday
This happened before I was given the opportunity to serve as ICF Chairperson. 
I only took over that position in May 2009.


Pastor Ben, sister Lilian and their family came from spore. this pastor was like Just So Enthusiastic and Loud in his preaching. miracles happened! prayers answered! revival took place! and he was preaching bout Elijah and Elisha. the double portion of blessings.
At the end of it here comes the altar call. A lot went out1 it's like almost the whole church went out to be prayed for. and while i was waiting for him to come, i was speaking in tongues and the vision just one scene one scene zooming into my mind. I knew it was not my mind who's working and thinking. But i just have this clear picture running through my mind and repeating itself clearly, more and more scenes. I'm like, oh God, is that you? so this is really you who's talking to me?
I know its Him cos my mind will not like focus here and work so fast flashing related pictures into my mind at the same time. dunno how to explain but i just know it's not me.
i saw a few things;

1) inti college was shining brightly, its like the light of the whole area. shining to outside and the light came from the CF inside.
2) i just saw myself leading in front of CF meeting, like feeling as though God wants me to take over CF to work something in it. Something that's gonna be once in a lifetime and a blst to all the students in inti and around nilai. Just someething blasting with God's true love.
3) I saw myself in front of CF meeting. somewhat sharing in front. talking so enthusiastically and proclaiming God's word and people are just listening. it somehow gimmme the feeling of the desperation and hunger of the CF members. they're just wanting more and God's just giving extra more! they're like ready to receive and shine it outwards.
4) i saw us having concert at mph i guess. a live christian band concert and people praising and singing God's praises loud and high. Enthusiastically jumping and proclaiming His name. Just so Happening!

--it's SO much! do you think all these can come true in 1-year-time? it was, to me, kinda impossible but to GOD! It was just a small little thing to Him. He'll never let go of anyone. people of all ages. He just wouldn't.

Many are called but only a few are chosen.
Lord, i wanna be the chosen one.

as more and more scenes came, i began to feel the fear. the fear of whether i am able to manage it. the fear of whether all these really will come true?
if u wan me to chooose for myself, i would rather be an average Joe. But pastor told us not to just be average! be special and unique for Him!
We're all unique in His making.

as i thought about that, i just felt that God's so real and so true. then i prayd again. there sittting at the side chair i cried again. Alvin Tan sat beside and offered me tissue.

Praise God for all that He's done,
pastor told us to go back believing we've receive the Double Power. not just go back and back to normal. but start practicing the power, pray and fast. believe. :)
AMen

March 14, 2009 (Saturday)
 ___________________________________________________________________
 God's vision came to be
I remembered I wrote a letter to my parents last year. Updating them about me and CF... 
After my mum read it, twice, she said she saw this number 2222 on the letter. She asked whether my dad saw it, he said no. so she thought just maybe some illusion/imagination maybe..
the next day,(they were in Sabah for some event that time), she went out with my dad and some church people, then when she turned over, she saw this car number plate with this number '2222', at once, She was stunned and shocked, felt her goose bumps i perhaps. she was praying and asking God, what does He wanna show to her actually? She kept this in her heart.
My mum called me later on and told me about this incident. She said she still has no idea what is that about but she asked me to keep it remembered and pray about it. So i just remember it. and it had been a while... nothing much had happened concerning this '2222', but i stil kept it in my heart.
It was during AGM that day (31 March 2010), after we've installed the new committee members, Mr Robert came out to spoke some words. He said he was going to speak something to the old committee members and he started off by saying, he is going to speak about '2222'. 
Woooow! at once, i stopped, thought, and stunned. 
Mr Robert shared about 2 Timothy 2:22 that night- the 2222
 "Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Tim2:22
While he was sharing, i was so filled with the Holy Spirit, and actually felt like crying. I listened closely. and this is what i got from God's word. I am often amazed and wondered why would God bless me and look after me even though I'm filled with weaknesses and imperfection. and God gave me an answer "pure heart". Because I have a pure heart. and as i looked back, really... those are the things that i've learnt throughout the whole term of serving 'righteousness, faith, love, and peace'
God is ever-living! He is ever-true! and I once again renew my own promise which is that I will NEver Ever ever leave Him no matter what happen. And i pray with all my heart that He too, will hold on to me and never let me go no matter what happens.
Amen.

Comments

  1. woo. awesomeness, PINKY!
    =]

    i shall continue in my line. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Excellent post Hamster! God is great indeed :) Perhaps something special will also happen on 22nd February 2022..hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment