Dinner
well, it's dinner time! :D
what should I eat? o.o
let's see what i have, a bit of plain rice left from lunch.
oh well, what can i do with it?
*open up the fridge*
Eggs, butter, sambal, marmite.
well, haha!
and so I use the butter in replace of oil (there'll be a bit of salty taste)
then break the egg
pour the remaining rice in, add butter,
put sambal, and marmite
and fry fry fry! :D
done! looks nice...mm~Hmm
let me try,
not much taste. or rather, no taste > <
i know! *add a packet of kfc chilli sauce*
Now, there's taste!:D
serve it with another cup of white grape juice with aloe vera
yumyummm~
I'm too lazy to take a photo of the product, but trust me! it looks nicer than the previous one(lunch) ;D
yippy~! I can cook! :D
what should I eat? o.o
let's see what i have, a bit of plain rice left from lunch.
oh well, what can i do with it?
*open up the fridge*
Eggs, butter, sambal, marmite.
well, haha!
and so I use the butter in replace of oil (there'll be a bit of salty taste)
then break the egg
pour the remaining rice in, add butter,
put sambal, and marmite
and fry fry fry! :D
done! looks nice...mm~Hmm
let me try,
not much taste. or rather, no taste > <
i know! *add a packet of kfc chilli sauce*
Now, there's taste!:D
serve it with another cup of white grape juice with aloe vera
yumyummm~
I'm too lazy to take a photo of the product, but trust me! it looks nicer than the previous one(lunch) ;D
yippy~! I can cook! :D
yeah yeah lele cook! practice nice nice me wan try~~^^
ReplyDeleteur so sad. LOL. hahahaha. pity u la. >.<
ReplyDeletelol Maddie..haha. @_@!! Woahh..Seriously, you cooked?! Gotta try it one day..haha!
ReplyDeletehehe lerdie is a grown up now.. she can cook
ReplyDeleteTo improve the taste (or rather smell/fragrance), chop some garlic and onions and put it in before all other ingredients~ garlic really does wonders! XD
ReplyDeletelol thanks maria! :D
ReplyDeleteglad to see u here
hope u're having a great time in US :)