lerdie's cooking :D
Mum's not at home today from morning til night.
so she'd prepared some ingredients and asked me to cook my own lunch and dinner! 0.0
well, I've managed to cook my very first fried rice! :D
though some small parts of the ingredients got burnt > <
but overall it's still edible.
When i tasted it, only did I realize that it's tasteless,
so the smart and easy solution would be??
Adding Marmite!!
weee! Marmite my Savior!
though it doesn't sound tasty at all but I'm the one who cooked that, so, as long as it's tasty to Mua..
hahahah!
serve it with a cup of icy cold white grape juice with aloe vera.
hmmmmm~ yum yum! :D
hmm, and I think i've just realized that I've finished using all ingredients prepared by my mum on this bowl of lunch.
so what do i eat for dinner?
Woooooooots! 0.0
so she'd prepared some ingredients and asked me to cook my own lunch and dinner! 0.0
well, I've managed to cook my very first fried rice! :D
though some small parts of the ingredients got burnt > <
but overall it's still edible.
When i tasted it, only did I realize that it's tasteless,
so the smart and easy solution would be??
Adding Marmite!!
weee! Marmite my Savior!
though it doesn't sound tasty at all but I'm the one who cooked that, so, as long as it's tasty to Mua..
hahahah!
serve it with a cup of icy cold white grape juice with aloe vera.
hmmmmm~ yum yum! :D
hmm, and I think i've just realized that I've finished using all ingredients prepared by my mum on this bowl of lunch.
so what do i eat for dinner?
Woooooooots! 0.0
The title for this post should be 'Farty learns how to cook her own meal'!!! =D
ReplyDeletethe secret to fried rice is to have the rice jumping in the wok
ReplyDeleteyea! i rmb gokgoi said that to makmai!
ReplyDeletethe fried rice did jump in the wok, not all,but at least a bit of it. :D
waited too long will get the ingredients burnt too O.O