life after INTI

I've just came to realize that I'm no more in INTI and will never be studying there anymore.
Well, people have to move on no matter what right..
I'm kinda glad and happy that everything worked well in God's timing
God's timing-best timing :)

Let me recall...
Once ended my last paper of CSC 101, I went to ICF camp that night itself.
What's Next camp in The Farm, Lenggeng.


then on the day when we return from camp, at night i went to Redang with Madonna and Kylie, Say Khuan, Ejane and her friend
 credits to Maddie the photographer :D
Wheeee!

After Redang, I have few days to rest, i went back Ipoh and followed parents to the village service on Sunday.

5 days after that, I attended Camp Cameron which left strong impacts on my life
I went with Eden, Sheila, Karen, and Stanley.

Now, finally I came back to the reality of life and start getting used to the normal pace of life. Have to fit my personal lectio divina into my daily life and start arranging my university application.
and yesterday, I've just registered myself as an Aggie (a name the student in Texas A&M called themselves)
So, officially, I will be attending Texas A&M!



Yeah! I guess it's God's plan:)
since I've asked Him to close unnecessary doors and windows.
I've received the admission of Texas A&M since long ago, and after that, I've really heard a lot of good things about Texas from different lecturers and experienced persons.
I started having doubt, whether God wants me to go Texas instead of Georgia?
Cos by that time, Georgia was still my first choice.
I've prayed for long and I told God to send me to a place where He thinks I can serve Him and it's a good platform to equip me into His ministries later on.
So, praying for long, my mum told me not to wait anymore,
I prayed and told God that I will make up my mind by wed (June 2nd) and once accepted the offer means no turning back.
On that day itself, the first thing that i check is Georgia Tech's admission.
As usual- no response
and I checked my hotmail- saw a mail from Georgia Tech, the officer asked me to send my last semester's coursework for evaluation in WES (meaning I have to pay another USD200+ for evaluation and continue waiting for my admission)
wa... i straight away took that as a closed door
I think this is God's way of telling me to give up on GT and go for Texas.
Straight at once, I went to texas' website and pressed the button
"I accept the offer of admission to Texas A&M"
The important decision of my life.
I have peace that I've not made wrong choices and I know that God is going to take care of me :)

Comments

  1. LOL. hey aggie! i'm a mountaineer. you cant call me mountie, coz that's the canadian police nickname. XDDDDDDDDDDD weeee. wvu mountaineer. and a&m aggie! weee. i wonder wat's lynn's. XDDDDDD

    btw, link to my blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGGIE! haha. going to Texas eh? I wanna go visit u if my parents allow. haha. anyway, did u msg me today? =) catch up soon. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aggie Lerdie!!! Mountaineer Maddie!!! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment