A God who surprises much!
i remembered this day of last year.
Just took over ICF for one semester.
been stressed with lots of work, don't know how to juggle between studies and ministries and extra activities.
got involved in 30hour famine, first time handling CF with people of different personalities, taking physics 1 with a headache lecturer...
everything seems to go haywire.
someone told me that by taking up responsibilities in club, i have to expect my studies to surely go down the drain.
at that point of time, i was thinking- what a statement!? well, i'm not gonna let that happen.
God i'm taking care of your kingdom, you take care of my studies.
sometimes things really just happen for us to learn.
I got myself tired up with handling cf , being Organizing vice-chair for 30hour famine, in fact i've not much time for my physics and the hair-pulling part is that I got this particular physics lecturer which make me bang my head on the wall! *literally*
My result really went down the drain.
and for physics i got C+
Goodnesssss! this is NO good.
I'm actually questioning God where does He wants to lead me
where should i head to
i know by taking up the post in CF, there's no use regretting
but i'm lost.
what should be my next step?
am i doing the right thing?
questions filled my head.
don't really know who to share to?
which committee member that i can trust?
how am i supposed to carry on?
Installation night 2009
I went with a heart of responsibility
being asked to perform "Amazing Grace" song, acted in a short skit with the 13th INTIMA
actually really was persuaded to go,
in fact quite a number of committee members don't feel like going but was persuaded by Raymond and Deric to go.
not expecting anything.
just wished that that night will be fun? at least it's not something burdening *shrug*
A God who surprises much
ICF won :
Most progressive associate award
Best exhibition -christian awareness week
Best associate of the year~!!!
I've no expectation at all when i went
and i know this kinda thing shouldn't be what we're expecting at all
but personally, I really think that God is telling me something
"Jia Lerd, go on! walk on! you're on the right path. and I'll always be there to guide you. you're starting it well. Trust me. I will guide you. :) "
and why am i writing this?
cos i just received news from Installation night 2010 that
ICF won Best religious club.
haha. i laughed.
like i've said, it's not about the award we've received
but it's a confirmation from God to the new committee
they're doing well and
it's His affirmation that He'll continue to
bless, lead and guide ICF.
and once again,
by God,
I'm amazed. :)
Just took over ICF for one semester.
been stressed with lots of work, don't know how to juggle between studies and ministries and extra activities.
got involved in 30hour famine, first time handling CF with people of different personalities, taking physics 1 with a headache lecturer...
everything seems to go haywire.
someone told me that by taking up responsibilities in club, i have to expect my studies to surely go down the drain.
at that point of time, i was thinking- what a statement!? well, i'm not gonna let that happen.
God i'm taking care of your kingdom, you take care of my studies.
sometimes things really just happen for us to learn.
I got myself tired up with handling cf , being Organizing vice-chair for 30hour famine, in fact i've not much time for my physics and the hair-pulling part is that I got this particular physics lecturer which make me bang my head on the wall! *literally*
My result really went down the drain.
and for physics i got C+
Goodnesssss! this is NO good.
I'm actually questioning God where does He wants to lead me
where should i head to
i know by taking up the post in CF, there's no use regretting
but i'm lost.
what should be my next step?
am i doing the right thing?
questions filled my head.
don't really know who to share to?
which committee member that i can trust?
how am i supposed to carry on?
Installation night 2009
I went with a heart of responsibility
being asked to perform "Amazing Grace" song, acted in a short skit with the 13th INTIMA
actually really was persuaded to go,
in fact quite a number of committee members don't feel like going but was persuaded by Raymond and Deric to go.
not expecting anything.
just wished that that night will be fun? at least it's not something burdening *shrug*
A God who surprises much
ICF won :
Most progressive associate award
Best exhibition -christian awareness week
Best associate of the year~!!!
I've no expectation at all when i went
and i know this kinda thing shouldn't be what we're expecting at all
but personally, I really think that God is telling me something
"Jia Lerd, go on! walk on! you're on the right path. and I'll always be there to guide you. you're starting it well. Trust me. I will guide you. :) "
and why am i writing this?
cos i just received news from Installation night 2010 that
ICF won Best religious club.
haha. i laughed.
like i've said, it's not about the award we've received
but it's a confirmation from God to the new committee
they're doing well and
it's His affirmation that He'll continue to
bless, lead and guide ICF.
and once again,
by God,
I'm amazed. :)


finally huh? cf... is going where it should be. =) i think He's smiling.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, CF is in good hands. We had our season, and it was a wonderful time of growing and learning :)
ReplyDelete