INTI revisitation
Jialerd Ng is finally ready to move on! :)
Praise God for things which always happen at the right timing.
Thank you God for answering my prayers.
Thank you Jesus! :)
this trip back to INTI really allowed me to solve a lot of question marks/attached strings in my heart. and In the Name of Jesus, everything is cleared! :D
I'm beyond glad to announce that I'm all ready to look forward and move forward to what is ahead of me.
Nothing can hold me back, cos Christ has set me free!
1) ACCEPTANCE
is the big lesson that I've learnt through this stage of lesson.
Accepting people for who they are.
2) Be secure with Only God and God alone.
nobody and nothing else should be the motivation of your life.
only God and the burden and His will that He'd put in your heart- should be your motivation of life!
INTI revisitation.
wow.
I'm so amazed,
at the ways of God
我们爱,因神先爱我们。
我们原谅,因神先原谅我们。
我们接受,因神先接受我们。
God's grace,mercy and kindness to us is too much till overflowing
can't we just imitate Christ and show A BIT of mercy/kindness to those around us?
other than that, I can't deny that I've had lots of fun with all the INTIans!
you guys totally made my week :)
no regrets of returning
though I may not have the opportunity to be a part of INTI life anymore,
I'm glad that we've came that far and we've gone through that much to reach where we are today. :)
sincerely and prayerfully wishing that all of you will hang on there, to let God take control of your life and everything else.
one gentle reminder: PRAYER is the backbone of everything.
Best wishes <3
Jia Lerd :)
___________________________________________________
A recap of my days in INTI :)
Praise God for things which always happen at the right timing.
Thank you God for answering my prayers.
Thank you Jesus! :)
this trip back to INTI really allowed me to solve a lot of question marks/attached strings in my heart. and In the Name of Jesus, everything is cleared! :D
I'm beyond glad to announce that I'm all ready to look forward and move forward to what is ahead of me.
Nothing can hold me back, cos Christ has set me free!
1) ACCEPTANCE
is the big lesson that I've learnt through this stage of lesson.
Accepting people for who they are.
2) Be secure with Only God and God alone.
nobody and nothing else should be the motivation of your life.
only God and the burden and His will that He'd put in your heart- should be your motivation of life!
INTI revisitation.
wow.
I'm so amazed,
at the ways of God
我们爱,因神先爱我们。
我们原谅,因神先原谅我们。
我们接受,因神先接受我们。
God's grace,mercy and kindness to us is too much till overflowing
can't we just imitate Christ and show A BIT of mercy/kindness to those around us?
other than that, I can't deny that I've had lots of fun with all the INTIans!
you guys totally made my week :)
no regrets of returning
though I may not have the opportunity to be a part of INTI life anymore,
I'm glad that we've came that far and we've gone through that much to reach where we are today. :)
sincerely and prayerfully wishing that all of you will hang on there, to let God take control of your life and everything else.
one gentle reminder: PRAYER is the backbone of everything.
Best wishes <3
Jia Lerd :)
___________________________________________________
A recap of my days in INTI :)
Tcare! bye bye guys! <3 :)















The first photo! Hahahaha! That was way back!!
ReplyDelete