J.I.A.L.E.R.D.

tried this- 'playing with your names' in facebook
and this is what i got for my results

J - is very sexual

I - is really sweet & romantic

A - crazy

L - is a very good kisser

E - has gorgeous eyes

R - funny

D - a very good girlfriend or boyfriend anyone ever had

 

when FB asks 'publish to your wall'? 

I'm like NO way! lol. neverrr

Comments

  1. AHAHAHAHHAA. BECAUSE IT'S A BLATANT LIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! who says so.
    it's too true to be known :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...touche maddie!!
    sounds like ur a perfect lady lizard!! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, but then you publish it here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. less ppl will see. fb is like a big amplifier to the whole world. xD
    haha lynnie! you're the lynnzard :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahhahahahaa...jialerd is very sexual!!!!!
    I try so hard to imagine that but knot weyh xD
    Only the innocent gurl face pops out in my mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo... a 'like' for the "D"..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment