the blessed me

Wow! I myself can't believe what happened today.
well, as usual i went to church. I went to this Church of College Station and it's something different. No pastors and thy preach and speak as they feel like it. it's really like how Jesus was in a synagogue and he stood up and read the scroll? yea, something like that.
oh well, then later i went to have chinese buffet! (for free. ahem. hee)
then Nora brought me to H.E.B to buy some groceries.
and she was teaching me how to cook and what can i prepare with just a rice cooker.
and she suggested a few things to buy but somehow i said it's too expensive. really got to live on a budget! (since my accommodation fee is way off JPA's budget for me O.O)
then when we were paying. suddenly there's a bit of a commotion and the cashier boy told me "I think you just won something."
then I'm like ??? I gave him the weird look.
and there it was, a group of four to five HEB officers walking to me with this pack of goodies and said "Congratulations! You've just won this."
I'm like Whaaat?? (super duper blur and surprise!)
then i just said thank you and take the bag over.
and they smiled to me and then walked off.
It's just like how you used to watched that on TV and you just won something outta no where.
Yea! that's exactly how it was! :LOL
then i stared at the cashier and asked "What's that for?"
he said" I've no idea. I guess they're just doing this for now. and giving off free stuff."
xD omg! *speechless*
let's take a look at what i've got.
nothing much but still, it's F.R.E.E! :D


and haha! I'm being praised by my roommie for cooking nice rice! xD
omg! i hope she's not being polite. but she said "That's really good!"
Tadaa~ hahaah. it's egg+rice and broccoli. since Bronwyn only takes fish, so for my plate, i added chicken drumstick too! :D

oh yea, i went for a free dance workshop yesterday. and learnt hip hop, Latin, urban streetdance (i missed the contemporary dance session) but, still ya, it's cool! ok, i'm not a Dancer dancer, you know~ but still , i enjoyed it! haha. afterall it's free. and i think i'm gonna try out latin and ballroom dancing later on.
check this out
the PRO latin dancers


cool right? :D
and tmr will be my first day of class. hopefully instead of T.T it'll be :D
k. signing off.
much lovessss

Comments

Post a Comment