stephensville
Hello world!
I survived! :D
well, I have to anyway *tired smile*
ok, why am i blogging cos i went to my SI session for Political science at 8pm and they've changed the room and I've no idea where they change it to, so i came back.
and i'm feeling sick, don't feel like studying, so i posted photos in FB and blog. :D
Went to Stephensville last Sat for a cowboy camping experience.
along with international and local students who're from all over Texas, there are students from A&M, UT Austin, SMethodistU, UTA...
well, let the photos speak for themselves.
we sleep in a tent and couldn't bathe for 2 days! *yucks*
attended a cowboy church on Sun morning in a cowboy theater hall.
went to check out MoooMOOOo~
and news for the week! caught my first fish!!! i caught the first fish among the rest who're fishing. Proud Aggie! ^^
ride on a horse and be an official cowlady! Yeeehaa
and so, that was the highlight for my week.
praying that it'll go better and better :)
<3 cool friend and roommie :)
I survived! :D
well, I have to anyway *tired smile*
ok, why am i blogging cos i went to my SI session for Political science at 8pm and they've changed the room and I've no idea where they change it to, so i came back.
and i'm feeling sick, don't feel like studying, so i posted photos in FB and blog. :D
Went to Stephensville last Sat for a cowboy camping experience.
along with international and local students who're from all over Texas, there are students from A&M, UT Austin, SMethodistU, UTA...
well, let the photos speak for themselves.
we sleep in a tent and couldn't bathe for 2 days! *yucks*
attended a cowboy church on Sun morning in a cowboy theater hall.
went to check out MoooMOOOo~
and news for the week! caught my first fish!!! i caught the first fish among the rest who're fishing. Proud Aggie! ^^
ride on a horse and be an official cowlady! Yeeehaa
and so, that was the highlight for my week.
praying that it'll go better and better :)
<3 cool friend and roommie :)



which is ur roomate?
ReplyDeleteeden! how're you over there?
ReplyDeletethe far right one, her name is Bronwyn Carter