I told my roommate " I found out that Americans like nuts!"
She laughed cheekily.
I went on "I like nuts too!"
She burst out laughing uncontrollably.
O.O!!!
*please raise your hand if you understand this.

Comments

  1. stanley would say. "I like nuts too!" sounded so wrong.

    ps: Nuts = penis in a mild vulgar slang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAA.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU STILL SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!

    and jon, nuts aint penis. it's scrotum. where you store ur sperm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiiiiiiii..hamsterrrrrr xDDDDDD
    *raises hannddd* *sounded wronngggggg* =D

    The darndest thing indeed..hahahahaha..seems that it still remains with u in the US..hahahaha xD

    Actually both of them are close but are wrong - Maddie, we dun store sperm in the scrotum. Nuts = testicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think u guys need a biologist to explain it to you...well...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jia Lerd... Hahahaha.. You got me cracking in NUTS now :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment