Very Happy!

erm, okay, so i had this chemistry test this previous Thursday and I knew it well I had been over-confident in chemistry, thinking it's not as hard as my other physics courses and so i didn't spend much time on it.
but when the test is around the corner, i started panicked!
how come i don't understand what the prof is teaching in his lecture? oh no no no... not a good sign!
so i spent most of my wed studying for my thurs morning test.
and i'm still not that prepared when i stepped into the lecture hall.
I struggled in the test and i was thinking... no hope anymore.
i stayed through and waited till the very last minute to hand in my test paper.
and i came back, feeling crushed.
talked to makmai on gtalk for awhile, saying that i'm sad :{
but can't skype her yet cos i still need to study for my chem lab quiz later.
i've been checking the elearning online for my grades every day(morning, afternoon, evening to see if he'd posted yet)
and guess what!He'd just posted the grades just now and I found out that got 90 out of 90 for MCQ !!!
I literally went "Are you serious????" out loud to myself and checked the website 3 times for confirmation
and laughed out loud in disbelief!
well, i don't really care if i get a 0 for the free-response part, since 90 is already an A.
I srsly don't know how i did it.
but i do know how i prayed before i studied and walked into the exam hall.
God has everything in his hands ;)
i feel so good.
Wow..Praise God! Congrats Hamster Lerdie! Continue to trust in Him in everything that you do :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa... 90 out of 90 is like full marks wor~
ReplyDelete