updates of the week

World-Famous Physicist Stephen Hawking To Deliver Public Lecture
COLLEGE STATION -- The Department of Physics and Astronomy at Texas A&M University encourages the Brazos Valley and campus communities to take advantage of a major opportunity to see one of the most brilliant scientific minds of all-time when Stephen Hawking returns to Aggieland next month to present a rare public lecture.
apparently, one of our board member in Texas A&M is a dear friend to Hawking and he comes to Texas at least once every year.
guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope that he'll come again *pray*
and since I won't be around this weekend, it means that I've no time to study for my physics test; which means that I have to start studying now but I totally don't feel like it. Aih! God, give me strength!
oh, adding to that, all the best to I.U. who has went back to Malaysia to start his new stage of working life. woohoo! all the best and eat lotsa good Malaysian food for me! see you when I return in few years time :)
and also a very big congrats to A who got a job offer from Amazon! that is reaaally God's blessing and finally, his hardwork paid off. very glad for him! may God continue to guide his future undertakings! :)
meanwhile, please still do keep Malaysia and the Christan back there in prayer. There is definitely a spiritual battle going on and may God work through your prayers and take control of everything!

whoa get to see Stephen Hawkings!
ReplyDeleteHi Lerdie,
ReplyDeletePraying for you and Trust God for the Best for you. May our Good God bless and refresh/revive/renew your Faith through the conference. May He also grant you His wisdom from above for your Physic.I will be back to K Krai to accompany/support/encourage Ah Ma from 10/4 to 15/4,16 & 17/4 will be in Ipoh,Cornerstone Sanctuary celebrating it's 4th anniversary cum confirmation service.Ah Ma's 2nd chemo in on the 11/4,please pray for her health.She is very +ve so far.
Take good care,may He continue to bless you with good surprises and abundant grace!
Love you!