Anyong to Spring 2011
I'm finally done with my moving and is comfortably sitting on my new bed, in my new room, in my new apartment :D
Thanks to all who've helped me in the process (and even those who wished to help but just couldn't make it)
and a big YAY! for own bathroom, own kitchen and own room! Bazingga!
hmm, so.
Final's over. Spring semester's over. What now?
summer semester is coming!! before it starts, i do hope that i can at least chill and have some fun. and I'm still praying for a job. I've been to two interviews so far and I'm still waiting for the replies from more and and and I actually found out from a friend's friend that there's this vet lab which wants to hire student worker for only the summer! (That's Perfect!!) but vet? animals? (though she said i won't be dealing with animals. just the lab part), but still, lab? erg. that's smtg i.would.not.prefer.
well, Beggar doesn't have a choice, do they?
hmm, i'll wait till weekend and if no further news from the rest, I'll go ahead and call that friend to check out if the spot is still available.
meanwhile, I've had fun last night at Grand Station (bowling. and I got 6th! out of 6 people. Bravo to myself) and then northgate, check out and try out Hukka (woooo! i don't like it. make my throat feel powdery. but i do taste the apple taste after one breath though.) then went to check out a club but end up didn't stay that long either. [side note to myself: maybe i should strongly consider about joining, the next time there's a hanging out at northgate. cos i always end up thinking, what if i didn't go. maybe i shouldn't go afterall. I mean i really like having fun! but that wasn't too much of fun for me. something as simple as playing guitar with friend in a park would have much more fun effect for me i guess. hmm yup. reconsider before agreeing for sure!]
alrighty, and this morning, went with JV and C to the King's orchard in navasota for berries-picking! woohoo! I'm like asking her how big is the farm, but none of us have been there before. so when we arrive, there's this two small 'huts' and i'm like.. oh? is that gonna be smtg like Cameron highlands (quite a restricted area of strawberries), but come on, nothing like that!
we entered the hut from the front, and the back door leads us to a whole super mega huge farm with lots of pretty flowers and different berries and Gosh! that's just So Breathtaking! I'm really praising God for his awesome creation in there!
check out some of the fun photos we took:
Fuyoohh wowwww! Hamster tried Hukka! Even I didn't attempt that before @_@
ReplyDeleteHookah, my dear. lol. even i didn't try that either. not sure i want to. O_O i might just get addicted. XD
ReplyDeleteand, please, stop butchering English idioms. imagine me doing the same thing to precious Cantonese/Mandarin idioms. you'd cringe. it's actually: Beggars can't be choosers.
And... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. praying hard that you'll get the VET job of all things! teach you to love animals! you know why? coz kids love animals, and if they found out that their sunday school teacher doesn't like 'em, you're in for a lot of trouble!
I knew iBan would pick on the beggars part to correct the grammar! lol
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha..goshhh, it'll be fun to see hammie with a vet job - it's like a nightmare coming alive with furry animals bouncing all over the place! xD
Noah will be quite sad that Lerdie don't like animals. How are the kids gonna learn about him in Sunday school? :(
Wow! Makmai loves pretty flowers, should have taken more photo. Did you manage to buy varieties of berries? How nice, you are so blessed!Happy to finally skype you. Will pray that you will get a job that you will enjoy the most. Our Heavenly Father knows what is BEST for you, so just commit it to Him and TRUST Him to provide!Apply PUSH!
ReplyDeletelove the Bazingga! Coincidently I've also just shifted to my new room!! HOHOHO!
ReplyDelete@Maddie get used to our awesome 65JCYF language, you just have to get used to it!!