Something Borrowed


Just finished watching this movie. gosh! I felt weird.
It just stirred my emotion so much! (not that I cried)
but it's just the ups and downs, tension, frustration, and ERG! eagerness and desperation to express the feelings for the actor!!
and when the movie finished, i sat on my seat, feeling like I was still in the movie.
this is strange.
hmm, well, it came down to one conclusion to be made, and one lesson to be learned.
Life is complicated.
yea. just that line.
for the lesson part:
Speak your mind.
(Speak out for what you feel and think. Don't be a coward who tries too hard to hide but fails)
overall, I wonder why is the rating only 5.5 out of 10.
I really do think that it's a good movie. (maybe the effect increased by watching it in a cinema. but still, Grrrreaaaaaaata!)
[outta here! gonna start the kids' sunday school prep!]

Comments