such lovely waste of time
Just one click to watch the "Today's Spotlight Video" in iGoogle,
I fell into deep addiction and stayed up till 5am+ for two nights, watching this Korean drama series!!!! Oh No...
and Awww! It had been so long since I last followed through a whole tv series.
the funny thing is that when I mentioned this series to one of my cf friends,
she had been following the same series since weeks ago. lol!
seriously seriously? Aihh
The whole series is not out yet, so i'm stuck here at episode 10,
being tortured in patience till next week when I can watch episode 11.
Here is one of my fav songs in the series, such cute and sweet song titled "Lovin Ice cream" (lol)
If and only if you have lots of free time, then I'd suggest you to check this out
Korean drama series "Lie To Me" (not too hard to find 'em, all the episodes are in youtube)
*big grinnnnn*
(dreamy) aihhhh
lol... korean drama series is a big wave over here too!
ReplyDelete