Harry Potter

Just finished watching all of Harry Potter!
(after 3 nights of movie marathon)
wow! Though I've read the first four books in detailed and the 5th one half-way asleep;
but now I feel like reading the rest of the books and really really wanna find out a lot of details that were not properly conveyed in the movie.
Really, I'm impressed by Rowling's imagination.
It's sort of mind-blowing.
But i remembered even reading the first four books last time, it kinda got me into the 'magic' world with all kinds of imagination vividly described in the book.
lol.
maybe I'll just ask my friends bout the stories since I don't think I can finish reading so many books before semester starts :O x)

Oh! and those of you who'd watched movie with me before (in cinema),
FYI, I screamed till sore throat watching them in my apartment's living room.
Roommate A: When I watched the first episode with her, she screamed 5 times.
Roommate B: Haha. I bet she'll screamed more for this one. (HP and deathly Hallows 1)
me: (Tightly hugging the couch pillow, kept my legs with me while having eyes wide-opened) O.O

I just can't stand the suspense for the last 3 movies; since without reading the books, i've no clue at all.
I kept asking questions
"what's the thing he's finding?"
"Why is he acting like that?"
roommate: you really wanna know? It'll spoil the movie.
me: "Okay. I'm just asking. Don't tell me." (continue staring at the television)

btw, off-track, my roommate is keeping her friend's hamster in the apartment for a few days and I just found out that its name is 'Karen'
I literally Laughed out Loud at it! xD
and after watching HP, before going back to my room, I looked at it and just foolishly said "Hello Karen." (as if it'll respond)
It Turned And Looked At Me!!!
Hahahaha! Amazing.
Flurry little thing!

Comments

  1. i can imagine lerdie going O.O

    hohoho... hamster is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! To jog your memory a little on screaming in cinemas - Terminator Salvation in Seremban!

    Hmmmm..I wonder what happens when Karen the racoon meets Karen the hamster xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment