new hairstyle

Let the photos do the talking :D

BEFORE
Bangs? No bangs?
In the end I googled Hairstyle 2011 and these are 2 of the many inspirations given to me.



Okay. Time for a pair of scissors, a spray bottle, a hair straightener, a hair dryer, and 2 youtube videos on 'how to cut bangs'
After around 1 hour of cutting and trimming...



Ta~Daa!!


Okay right? Please say okay!
I think its okay though :P
(oh ya, the messy curls are results of braids throughout the day)

Ciaoz!

Comments

  1. hahahaha, u too free??? The messy hair looks ok from the photo, but i think should just keep the nice memory in photo can liao k, better not take it so seriously and go out without combing your hair properly!

    The bangs too looks not bad from the photo, hope it really looks good in reality :D

    USD is dropping again! Ha, why ah?
    Hope its good time for me to travel, keke. I have schedule my interview on 16/Aug, coming tuesday, Hope i can get back my Visa very soon, hoorayyY!!!!!

    I heard from my fren there is a very large outlet stall in Las Vegas, i want to goooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hohoho... pretty lerdie!
    I must learn how to braid from YouTube also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment