So Sleepy
Talking about being sleepy...
i've no idea why i'm extraordinary sleepy today.
I was working.
Looking for books in the stacks,
I've got to squat down for this book right below all the other stacks,
instead of squatting down, I sat down.
"Ah! there it is."
Pulled it out, checked the call number, put it on the carpetted floor, closed my eyes
and when I opened my eyes again, i realized that I've been asleep on the floor in between the library book stacks for around 10minutes
and similar incident occur again when I'm on my way back from work.I took out my book to read while waiting for the bus to start moving,
my eyes were scanning across the lines of words and I was reading, reading....
it wasn't too long before I noticed my weakly-shut eyes were becoming heavier
I put away my book into the bag and crossed my arm while trying to sleep properly
I can feel the vibration of the engine underneath me.
when I opened my eyes again,
oh, two more stops, okay, eyes closed automatically.
around seven minutes later, all of a sudden I bounced up, looked around, Oh! my stop!
people are entering from the front door but the back door was closed because no one requested for a stop.
Before the last person entered the bus, I pulled the cord,
the student bus driver looked at his rear mirror at me,
and I waved and pointed at the back door.
He kinda laughed and opened the back door half-way and I exit the bus as fast as I could.
When I was walking back through this small path to my apartment, I was thinking
"wow thank God that I woke up in time! If not, there goes my 30min of nap."

oh no.. the sleep bug has bitten lerdie!
ReplyDeleteHaha..probably lack of afternoon hamster naps? We had previous troubling experiences in extracting Lerdie out of slumberland, sometimes on Sundays xD
ReplyDeleteIf you read books and wanna sleep, my lecturer says you have to go to the doctor and say "Doctor, doctor I need a pill. I wanna sleep when I read books." hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDelete