Being a teacher for the Teachers
Look like I'm meant to be a teacher.
There really are quite a few people who've told me that I would make a good teacher and I just laughed it off.
I mean, it's not that I've not thought about that. I have actually told people that I wanna be a Physics teacher when they ask about my future plans. But it's not something that I can't wait and excitedly looking forward to. It's just the best option out of the rest for my Physics degree.
Remember the psychology testing website link that I've included in my last post? Good link. Check it out! Lots of good and beneficial test.
I just did "Career Personality and Aptitude test"
Results as below:
| Education Teachers, Postsecondary |
| Description |
Teach courses pertaining to education, such as counseling, curriculum, guidance, instruction, teacher education, and teaching English as a second language. It encourages me to obtain at least a Doctoral Degree. Read the top 10 list of education career specified for me (Highest ranking starts from the bottom- the one with the highest CIP) |
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1324)
- French Language Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1325)
- German Language Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1326)
- Health Occupations Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1327)
- History Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1328)
- Physics Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1329)
- Spanish Language Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1330)
- Speech Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1331)
- Geography Teacher Education (CIP = 13.1332)
- Teacher Education & Professional Development, Specific Subject A (CIP = 13.1399)
Just to further describe what it means for the top ranked "Teacher Education & Professional Development, Specific Subject A"
It meant to teach teachers, simply, to be a professor in training educators. (Exactly what both of my friends are studying right now: Education phD)
wow. never thought of that. I've actually given up the thought of graduate schools after the consistent stress in studying Physics. But who knows right. Good thought. I may talk to my friends more about what they are studying.

Take these test with a pinch of salt, it's more important to seek within (heart) and above (God).
ReplyDeletepastor's wife also have to be teacher what. (intended as a teasing thing though true)
ReplyDeleteInteresting and a new awareness for you! Will start praying now as to ask God to further show you His plan. May He reveal clearer your future plan as He equip you step by step. In God we put our TRUST! We truly need more dedicated Christian teachers in our land!All the BEST to you!
ReplyDeleteweeeeeeeeee. can gimme the link?
ReplyDelete