:/
Ever went into the exam hall feeling nervous and came out feel like crying?
Not really crying. erm. But depressed.
Sooooo depressed.
Not even one question that I can finish.
I have the time.
But what do I do with the time if I'm stuck in ALL of the questions.
What I did was scratch my head and pull my hair and bite my fingers (literally)
I guess the prof can see how stressed everyone was, and he extended 15minutes and gave a few 'useful' tips which turn out to be useless for me.
Sitting there at my seat, the thoughts of giving up came again and again
but I pushed myself deeper into the seat
trying to persuade myself that I can do it,
just think more, try harder
seeing 2 girls walked up and turned in their papers with hopeless faces (I guess girls give up more easily?)
I totally feel like walking up and turning in my paper too.
But I persevere.
what good does it bring?
in the end I still turn in papers with all unsolved questions.
Just when I think I know how to study for Physics,
God gave me a new challenge.
But its kinda understood that this semester is gonna be tougher. much tougher.
I stared into the space.
my heart sank.
walked outta the building, saw a friend passing off hopeless smile and say scoring 50 points is considered a miracle.
walked down the road, few more steps,
2 friends sitting at the 'crying bench'
staring into the space.
trying to think what went wrong and how to improve ourselves.
but to no avail.
I guess its more of a hopeless scenario
I guess i'll just put it off
I guess i'll only be sad when I get back the paper
I guess i'll just reward myself for finishing all the 1st round of exams
I guess i'll just watch a movie now-
'The Notebook", here I come!
Ciaoz
owh. thanks to Maddie.
this is a good song for me now
Makmai heard you dear Lerdie! Your situation reminded me of the time I did my STPM. Helpless, depress, worried, name it.... Well, life is really not a bed of roses, it is in the stormy sea a good pilot is produced! It is through this tough training and equipping, a good and productive future physician will be produce!Makmai knows you have tried your very Best!Whenever I faced frustration or disappointment, my Form 5 Chemistry Teacher's Mr Lou's advised will always motivate me to move on... " Whenever you drop a pen, don't stand there and cry, stay calm, pick it up, learn a lesson and remember to MOVE ON!" So Makmai's dear girl, tell yourself I am learning another new lesson,I am ready to face this challenge by God's Grace and I am moving on to a higher ground. Take a deep breath, have a good sleep, tell yourself, Jia Lerd is PRESSING ON, for The Lord is with me without dismay, He is my God, He will strengthen me, and He will help me, He will uphold me with the right hands of His righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)Praying daily for you with much love and concern
ReplyDeleteCheer up Lerdie! Every setback may be difficult to accept but continue to persevere on. When life throws lemons at you, make lemonades! Always make the best out of the situation and be proud that you have tried your best already. There's no shame in trying and there is no failure except in no longer trying.
ReplyDeleteMhmmm..I believe that one should always keep a positive outlook in academic studies. As long as you did not purposely slack off from studying, don't feel depressed about these hard tests. Sometimes we do well, sometimes we don't. It's part and parcel of academic life. As one friend of mine told me, God will give us the academic grades neccessary for the fulfilment of His plans. Whatever results you receive in the end, God will always make sure that it will lead back to the intended calling that He has for you. Sooooo...stay calm and leave everything to His hands :)
thank you for the encouragement!!!!! *oosh! power!
ReplyDelete