fun facts of the day

1. I want to visit Israel so badly! (One day!! :)

okay, well, I'm taking a Near Eastern Religion class which requires us to read Qu'ran and study the 3 religions which contains lots of similarities as well as differences: Judaism, Christianity, Islam.
I just had a 1 hour 15 min of intense lesson of the whole history of the built-up of Judaism (1st, 2nd Jewish commonwealth)
and everything just mesmerized me! so much.

2. I have a physics assignment to be turned in today and I haven't started anything on it.
+ 2 physics assignment to be turned in tomorrow + few internship essays to be completed by Sunday + a 'date-rape-drug' kinesiology outline by Tues+ a wedding to attend + a lesson to plan for + few songs to prepare + a baking session + a catch-up with my girls! + career advising appointment + more internships essay and application + sit-ups and push-ups everyday!
PTL that I'm still surviving! Hula!

3. I am in this single study room in the library, and though there are walls and doors separating me from the rests, I heard this loud snore originated from the one of those rooms on my left.
boy! this guy is Tired!

Comments

  1. Pakpai is leading a team to Turkey in March - quite near to Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya our Turkey trip is from 18/3 to 29/3. So far the number of going comes in very slowly. Just tell God your desire of visiting Israel 1 day, He will grant it to you! Amem!
    Will continue to pray for you & Valerie too(Remember the squarish colourful pillow?)Hope you will take good care of your health in the midst of your busy schedules. Do keep us inform of your internship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment