Titanic
Whoosh!
Just came back from watching Titanic in 3D+XD+RealD
sounds like a real deal right!?
haha. but actually not much of a difference other than bigger screen and more comfortable seat, and definitely more expensive tickets!
Thoughts after movie:
It's a lil depressing
I expected it to be sad and maybe might make me cry, hmm, but not really.
well, i was sad, but not that sad until i'll sob, you know :I
and now I feel like doing some real research on the movie
Oh my gosh!
I am now in wikipedia and just realized that today Apr 15, 2012 is the 100th anniversary of RMS Titanic's sinking date: Apr 15, 1912
Dang! I really did choose a good date to watch it! :P
Out of 2223 people, 1514 of them died.
there weren't enough life boats of the ship (due to non-updated maritime safety regulation rules)
and the ship is myth-ed to be unsinkable.
I should go grab my dinner and start studying for tmr's physics test!
Oh, and I recommend ya'll out there to go watch it again if it somehow interests you.
Good one! :)


Wheeee!! I remember we watched the original Titanic at home with pakmai! On VHS!!!
ReplyDeleteMakmai loves the theme song, touche by the sacrificial love of 男主角!Reminds me of Christ love, He died so that we can live...
ReplyDelete