98 more days to graduation!!


That's right! I'm crossing out the numbers day-by-day!!
I can hardly believe that January 2013 is over!
I'm very aware that this will be a year of change and of decisions.
How am I feeling about this?
I'm actually very excited and looking forward to my graduation.
Praise God for the trip back to Malaysia in December.
I think I'm ready to wrap things up in Texas and return for good :)

Reading back my letter to God in 2010,
I prayed to be sent to somewhere where He can equip me for the future: for whatever and wherever He wants me to be in the future. I told myself and Him that these 3 years in America will be years of training, equipping and molding.

Today, I am not sure yet how well-equipped I am but I know that I have definitely come to know Jesus better personally. I have come to know Jesus as a being, not confined to a box namely church/ministry.
I have come to know about God's glory and how That- is what everything is about.

My prayer to God today:
I'm committing my uncertainties of the future in His hands.
I'm praying to be placed in a position where He knows- there is a need.
I'm placing my 'YES' on the altar for wherever and whatever God is calling me to.
and I'm praying for unspeakable joy and passion in me to embrace this area that He's leading me into.

"The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." Proverbs 16:9

One of my personal favorite,
one which has spoken life into me numerous times
"Lord I Offer my life to You" by Don Moen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03wO1DAM0cM

Comments

  1. It is truly my JOY to see you growing in HIM!Always remember: The Place He send you is the SAFEST place to be in! Treasure and make full use of your remaining days in A & M ! All the BEST to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken the Canadian UndergradMarch 8, 2013 at 4:19 AM

    Sister Charlotte,

    I happened upon your blog when looking up possible grad rings for myself here at The University of Calgary. Reading through your messages have been a stirring encouragement to me and meat for my spirit.

    I pray the very best for you and it is clear that The Lord has given you His very best in your growth in America. What you have learned, will serve you as you serve others where ever you are to work worldwide. Congratulations on ring day, I know that it's a huge tradition in Texas, and walk in the light of Your Father as you get your well deserved parchment.

    May The Lord bless thee, and keep thee, The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee, The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.(Numbers 6:24-26)

    Gig 'em.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment