My final Spring break!!
I'm currently in Easterwood airport waiting to board my flight to Pittsburgh. Plans for the break: to catch up with three beautiful ladies whom I've not seen for awhile! Excited to see them,but at the same time, as I step into the airport where I've landed 3years ago , memories flashed back on how I traveled all the way across the sea for college and how God had been faithful to me in every circumstances through happy and crappy. :) here's some pictures of the lovely ladies I'm meeting :
With Maddie in McD when she came for a visit in Texas for Winter break in 2010.
With Kristy on her graduation last Spring!
A picture with Grace on my last day in GFS.
(I've actually safely arrived in Morgantown by the time I finish this blogpost. They've a very pretty campus I'd say. And some pretty crazy party-ers. Hmm...
So yup, More updates to come soon! :)
(I've actually safely arrived in Morgantown by the time I finish this blogpost. They've a very pretty campus I'd say. And some pretty crazy party-ers. Hmm...
So yup, More updates to come soon! :)



Looking forward for your updates and more photo.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time during this spring break.
Take good care and God Bless!