Baptism

Simple one
I just got baptized today! :D
and I am really happy about it :)

Very thankful for all my wonderful friends who showed up just to witness my baptism. 
so touched :')
The church, the kids and the parents of the kids too appreciated and congratulated me for my baptism, graduation and teaching.
Got so many gifts from them which was just not anything that I've expected. 
It's amazing how much I've been blessed by just serving with and among them.
Just like the phrase that I've heard from Perspectives
" You made a decision, and the decision will turn around and make you."

Got to baptized with Heather (officially sister-in-Christ. ha!) <3

I'd love to share my baptism tesimony with some of you who didnt' get to be there:


on a side note, I see a lot of disappointments on Malaysia's election result today.
I think all I have to say is that, 
God knows best who, how, what, and when.
He is still working in the country.
and Malaysia still needs prayer, lots of them
 and the support of the citizens.

Comments

  1. Wheee to your renewal of Baptismal vow!

    Amen to your comment on the election result. God is sovereign.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment