Farewell's a part of life
I think I'm starting to feel it...
I just had my final dinner with my classmates. for the one last time.
people who had struggled with me. helped me through courses after courses. shared answers, solutions, life and what not.
One of those whom I spent the most time with for all my years here.
There's this thought, that I should have spent more time hanging out with them outside of school too.
At the same time, I was trying to sell the rest of my Physics textbooks but there are no shops that would take them because they are international editions,
so one of my classmates suggested me to donate it to the Physics building,
he dropped me to the Physics building after dinner and I wrote down my name on the cover page, slipped the few textbooks into the pile of Physics books in the helpdesk.
My contribution. haha :D
Happy and nostalgic feeling.
i think that would be my last time walking down the Physics hallway.
The few of them are going all over the world, Finland, Austria, Texas, Malaysia...
I talked about we wonder when are we gonna meet again.
Maybe never.
Maybe one day, when all of us have families and we met in the airport.
We talked about if we get to reverse time,
what major would we choose to pursue,
I said, maybe Biomedical Engineering?, some says Philanthropy (haha), some Mathematics, some still choose to stick with the crazy path of Physics. :)
What do i say?
well, we're all done with Physics and I thank God for putting all these people in my life.
my choice or not,
no regrets.


Hooray for contributing to le juniors!!
ReplyDeleteDear Lerdie,
ReplyDeleteI am touched by your decision of (i) Donating your Physics books to A & M University, Texas Physics Building's library.
Happy to know to have NO REGRET choosing Physics as your major.
Each of us is a complete BEAUTIFUL jigsaw puzzle in God's sight.You have just fix a RIGHT piece of the jigsaw in this stage of your life. So,WELL DONE & Congrats! Continue to draw closer to Him & with His guidance/leading, you will in HIS Right timing successfully complete this piece of jigsaw puzzle of your life which our Heavenly Father has carefully/lovingly design for you!
My Best wishes to you as you venture into another stage of your life with Him walking before you!
In God we TRUST!
(Isaiah 41 :10 - Fear NOT for He is with you...)
(Joshua 1 : 8 - Be Strong & of Good courage...)
(2Tim 2 :22 - 2222....... )