Tidbits of my life
I like my job. learnt a lot. i like my colleague :) i like the exposure, the flexibility.
Someone asked,
why not you apply for full time seeing that you're graduated?
Because I want to try it out and learn things first before settling down.
Yea, you can learn as a full time too. you get paid very little as an intern you know?
Yea. I know. Hmm. I really never thought of how little the pay is.
But i think I'm blessed with my family in KL, with a place to stay and a car to drive.
I've more than enough reasons to be thankful for.
My very cool looking office
where I'm working in the Campus department.
In House performance! A Jazz singer, Cheryl Tan came to perform live at our pantry.
Spot the dents?
Got into a minor car accident after a week behind the wheels.
haaa. Thank God for His protection still.
The cab insurance better pay me back for the repairing work.
A cool place for dessert "Grandmom Dessert" in Taman Setapak Indah Jaya.
awesome dessert with comfy atmosphere, free wifi, post-it wall.
Pakpai,
thank you for your willingness to go the extra mile in assisting me to learn driving, bring me for interview, to help me settle into this new working stage of my life. Thank you for supporting me into my adulthood even though you have worries yourself of my capabilities in driving and what not. You taught me how to handle the worst case senario and hand me the wheel. I truly appreciate that trust and support from you.
Makmai,
Thank you for always being there for me. Your willingness and joy despite some complaints to sayang me, serve, love, take care of me. To always have the best intention in mind for me, my safest person to rely upon.
Dear God,
Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for giving me a life to serve you. Thank you for the plans you had in mind for me. Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you that I can trust you and turn to you anytime anywhere anyhow. Thank you for being the solid rock on which I rest upon. Thank you for being You.
Pondering upon a few people around who was diagnosed with cancer,
this song came into my mind,
often times,
we only think about how fragile life is, when we are faced upon death.
Give me just a little more time, Lord.
Give me just a little more time. Give me just a little more time.
So many precious souls are lost in sin, so many may be left behind.
I've got a lot of things I need to do before I leave this earthly clime. [this world behind]*
I'm ready when you call me Lord, but give me just a little more time.
and Here's a share.
A country song that brings back memories of my time in Texas.
We sung it in Breakaway (a weekly christian students gathering of the whole campus).
Gillian Welch - I'll Fly Away
- Watched Monster University. haha!
- Attended DUMC's Through the Fire short film night. Professional and powerful message.
- Went to St. Mary's SMACC last Sunday. Had after service awesome Dim Sum at Jalan Ipoh.
- Still get lost even with my GPS & Waze.
- Fellow Christian colleagues are gonna get together for weekly bible study- Growthworks. Cool!
- Going for Alpha campus leadership training tomorrow.
- Watched Pacific Rim. Ehhhh
- Attending EAGC 2013 in a week's time.
Cheerios!










Exciting and busy life you have there Lerdie!
ReplyDeleteYour work place is -.- amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous.