Rejoice!
Just had a Skype session with Kent. So glad to be able to catch up with him after about 2+ months.
It is always refreshing to hear him talk about Jesus. So blessed to have a friend who loves the Lord with all his heart and whose life just pours out fragrance of his passion for the Lord.
We talked about everything from job, relationship, ministry to family, ICF, the ladies bible study...
I asked him,
"What is your secret of not getting worn out from serving?"
He replied, "You know my answer :) "
What I gathered from him was that:
1. Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say: Rejoice!
2. the Joy of the Lord is my strength
3. Just get caught up with Jesus , look at him, not yourself, not other people. Just Him.
It is always refreshing to hear him talk about Jesus. So blessed to have a friend who loves the Lord with all his heart and whose life just pours out fragrance of his passion for the Lord.
We talked about everything from job, relationship, ministry to family, ICF, the ladies bible study...
I asked him,
"What is your secret of not getting worn out from serving?"
He replied, "You know my answer :) "
What I gathered from him was that:
1. Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say: Rejoice!
2. the Joy of the Lord is my strength
3. Just get caught up with Jesus , look at him, not yourself, not other people. Just Him.
A picture I took with Kent and Judy at Waco, Texas
“What makes a 80 year-old Irish man skip like a little boy?
"My Father is very fond of me!” ― John Ortberg Jr.
“What makes a 80 year-old Irish man skip like a little boy?
"My Father is very fond of me!” ― John Ortberg Jr.

Wheeeeee!
ReplyDelete