December- A Month of Reflections

It's Fall 2013! I was browsing through my Photo Albums from Fall 2010, 2011, 2012. 

A series of events flashed by and I was reminded of how fast time flies. 

All I can say is that :
I miss the USA!
I miss Texas!
I miss my friends over the other side of the world!

December.
Christmas is here again. 
Very unlike the Christmases that I have had for the past few years. 
This year I'm gonna have it at where the heart is, my home. 

Here are some personal footage of my past Decembers:

1) First December (winter) in Houston Hermann Park @ 2010

2) December (Winter) 2011 @ Los Angeles, California 

3)  December (winter) 2011 @ San Fracisco w sister & Maddie

 4) Fall 2012 Thanksgiving @ Katherine's in Weatherford

5) December of 2012, finally back to Ipoh with SPC gang

 6) December 2012 @ Home, KL sister's wedding

December @ 2013 coming soon! Whoop!


A Different Kind Of Christmas

Sometimes Christmas is just overwhelming, it seems,
As we rush around buying up stuff.
We spend without end, and we rack up those bills,
But it feels like it's never enough.
So this Christmas, let's all take a different approach:
Let's try to be more in accord
With God's Christmas gift, the best one of all--
Our sweet Jesus, our Savior, our Lord.
We'll be gentle and patient, and loving and kind,
And we'll keep our priorities straight;
The gifts of the Spirit, the gifts of the heart
Are the ones that we'll all celebrate.
And our stress will decrease, and we'll feel more at peace,
As we decorate, package, and trim;
Our new Christmas will be a pure joy and delight,
As we try to be much more like Him.

By Joanna Fuchs




Comments

  1. Ooops, looks like the photos from New York are missing because they're still with me :p Oopsie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Now you know. waiting patiently for the way overdue photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment