Blessing.
One word that came to me as I spend time with God today:
BLESSING.
As I reflect upon my life, I am so blessed. and this shall not stop where it flows to.
I am blessed to be a blessing.
I pray that all of my life, my relationship, my family, all that i am and all that i have, will be a channel of blessing to ALL around me.
BLESSING.
As I reflect upon my life, I am so blessed. and this shall not stop where it flows to.
I am blessed to be a blessing.
I pray that all of my life, my relationship, my family, all that i am and all that i have, will be a channel of blessing to ALL around me.
Blessed Steps shall be Steps of Out-flowing Blessings.

Surely Goodness and Mercies shall follow you all the days of your life and you shall be God's BLESSING to many around you!
ReplyDeleteContinue to SHINE for JESUS through the abundant BLESSINGS He has restore for you!