The Heaven Rejoices!
"Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
Luke 15:10
I am blown away by the work of the Lord.
Praise the Lord for yet another Salvation into His eternal kingdom!
This lovely lady, whom I met a year ago in College Station, Texas.
She came to Texas with her husband who was studying his PhD.
I remembered it was during 'Welcome to Texas' party that I was speaking to her in Mandarin and trying to make her feel comfortable amongst all other new faces.
Later on, I met her in a free English class in church.
She wasn't a Christian but she was attending this English language class consistently.
She was so friendly and insisted that I had helped her and that she wanted to treat me to a meal one day.
Sequencial happenings and we clicked and talked and went out for meals.
She's a wonderful lady.
All I did was to be her friend.
I told her about ICF- International Christian Fellowship but she didn't manage to come back then when i was still there.
Later on, I told Kent and Judy about her and hope that they can follow up with her after I have graduated and left.
Yesterday I dropped her a bible verse in her facebook messenger, and today she came replying me saying "How do you know I was about to accept Christ?"
WOAH!
I talked to her more and found out that yes, she had just given her life to Christ TODAY.
My sisters in ICF followed up with her and she had just given her life to Christ.
I am amazed at how the little things that God had inspired us to do can go a long way.
It is that little smile that I offered.
that little time that i spent for dinner together.
that little sharing of my life.
that little....
Grace of God.
It is by the grace of God...
"By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it." 1 Corinthians 3:10
"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow." 1 Corinthians 3:6
Thank you by Ray Boltz
Wheeeeee! Go forth and sow more seeds!
ReplyDeletePraise The Lord! Continue to be God's awesome SOWER! May your genuine smile, little sharing and act of little kindness let others see JESUS through YOU!
ReplyDeletePress On For JESUS!