My Passion. My Joy.
My Greatest JOY is to bring people closer to God.
Nothing drives me more than that!
What excites me and put a smile on my face?
When I find out that a friend started coming back to church, just became a Christian, rededicated her life to God, figured out that she needs God for real...
Deep calls unto deep.
It is when I myself get closer to God daily, I draw people closer to God. Gently. Lovingly. By just being myself. By just being their friend. By just offering a little more of kindness and an listening ear.
It has been something I have been doing knowingly or unknowingly for a big chunk of my life. I have to give credit to my mom for always trying to bring people around us to church. I learnt from there. I learnt and I adopted the idea and developed the passion for myself.
I REJOICE when people come closer to God.
It fills my bucket.
Drives me.
Because I realize how fulfilling and how assuring and how satisfying it is to just dwell in the presence of God and to live according to His purpose.
I would like everyone to have that as well, as long as they seek for it.
A man's main purpose in life, is...
Not to have a happy family. Not to find a good spouse. Not to have a successful career. Not to earn more and more money.
All these are good, they are not bad. But they are not the Main Purpose in life.
The main purpose in life is to :
Spend time Loving God and Loving other people.
and how I love other people is by pointing them to God.
Everyone is looking for an answer in life, they look for it everywhere, the truth is -
The Answer Can Be Found in Jesus Christ.
Nothing drives me more than that!
What excites me and put a smile on my face?
When I find out that a friend started coming back to church, just became a Christian, rededicated her life to God, figured out that she needs God for real...
Deep calls unto deep.
It is when I myself get closer to God daily, I draw people closer to God. Gently. Lovingly. By just being myself. By just being their friend. By just offering a little more of kindness and an listening ear.
It has been something I have been doing knowingly or unknowingly for a big chunk of my life. I have to give credit to my mom for always trying to bring people around us to church. I learnt from there. I learnt and I adopted the idea and developed the passion for myself.
I REJOICE when people come closer to God.
It fills my bucket.
Drives me.
Because I realize how fulfilling and how assuring and how satisfying it is to just dwell in the presence of God and to live according to His purpose.
I would like everyone to have that as well, as long as they seek for it.
A man's main purpose in life, is...
Not to have a happy family. Not to find a good spouse. Not to have a successful career. Not to earn more and more money.
All these are good, they are not bad. But they are not the Main Purpose in life.
The main purpose in life is to :
Spend time Loving God and Loving other people.
and how I love other people is by pointing them to God.
Everyone is looking for an answer in life, they look for it everywhere, the truth is -
The Answer Can Be Found in Jesus Christ.
Comments
Post a Comment