It's Been A Year!


Today, I have officially completed One academic year in Trinity Theological College!

Singapore.
 A place I now call Home. 
I could never have imagined that I'm currently studying in Singapore...
when all I could remember was the 18 year-old me telling God how much I didn't want to follow my siblings' footsteps to come to Singapore for university
 because I have heard of the stressful environment, the controlled atmosphere, the this and the that...
But 9 years later, I ended up in Singapore for my Masters program.
God works in His own interesting ways,
sometimes ways that I will never understand.
Because He knows me better than I know myself.

As I worshiped, I couldn't help but to thank Him for showering so much, so much of grace on this undeserving me.
In front of Him, I am but a tiny creation of His. 
A tiny creature
who is made in HIS IMAGE. 

It is true that by totally surrendering to Him and walking in His ways,
you will be led to that sweet spot where your passions and talents meet. 
That sweet spot where you are on your way to becoming more and more like Him
That sweet spot where He leads you towards fulfilling your greatest potential of what He has created you to be. 

Many times Obedience and Trust is easier said than done. 
But when it is done, 
that silent peaceful joy that you experience deep inside of you,
will be something you would never want to trade it away for. 

What is success what is intelligence what is charisma what is fame?
All is but a gift from God
But when you've got that Source of blessings, 
That Giver of life from whom all things come into being, 
You have Nothing to lose, Nothing to lose.

Thank you for Your faithful companion
Your always available presence
Your wisdom and discernment
Your everlasting love.

Thank you Jesus!

Comments